Keep Your Home Warm & Heating Bill Low This Winter
With the temperatures dropping, heating and gas bills are increasing. Here are some quick tips to help you reduce your monthly bill.
- Weather-strip your doors.
- Seal baseboards and caulk windows. Many folks are surprised baseboards can let so much air in.
- Wrap the water heater and ducts, insulate the pipes and change the filters. You want to make sure you are not losing heat before it gets into the house.
- Add a door sweep to rooms that you use less frequently.
- Replace an old thermostat with a high-tech smart thermostat